Letter to my mentor draft 1 :

          Dear mentor,
Thank for all you've done to help me even though you still had work to do. And if I ever complained ( which was most of the time) I ask for your forgiveness, because I have failed to realize you were helping me, but I considered it as a punishment. I was selfish to realize you to had somewhere to be yet you stayed by me side to give me help. That's why I'm writing this letter to you so I can thank you and to apologize to you. Although this letter isn't long enough please remember that I mean everything I put in here, it's just that I'm someone who has a hard time expressing themself. But overall I appreciate everything you have done for me to succeed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The digital divide

Emerson's Child

Questions pg. 148-158