I wasn't in 5th period since I had to take the PSAT. When I got to the place I had to be we took almost   2hr to get ready and set up, which made me think if we would miss our 6th period as well. Anyways the first proration of the test was long my neck hurt and I wasn't able to sit comfortable. And by the 2nd portion of the test it went by fast and it was easy, also I was a lot more awake and full of energy. As for the kid next to me he was tired and I was able to here his stomach growling, but it wasn't a distraction for me. Once we had to do the math that's when I got confused and to be honest most of the math were guesses well I use some common since. ( I also forgot to mention I would pay attention to the bell ringing so see how much time I have left and what period it was ) . Over I feel good about the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The digital divide

Emerson's Child

Questions pg. 148-158