The digital divide

Digital divide :
Def. gulf between those who have ready access to computers and the internet, and those who do not

I do have access to a digital device and wifi. Using technology nowadays is very help like if you didn't understand what you teacher thought you you can search it up. And it's very easy to access since we have our own phones. Our data is neither private nor protected. On online if people research my name I won't have any bad things. All you'll see is baby pics, school , achievement etc. but referring to Snapchat that's a whole different story. Don't get it wrong I don't do illegal stuff or anything else. But you'll probably find me doing weird stuff like dumb funny stuff. Like any normal teen does like goofing around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerson's Child

Questions pg. 148-158