Author in progress: I am positive I did a terrible job on my writing. I actually didn't know if it was supposed to be an essay or just answering the questions. And that's what I did, I also got lost because I studied the question our clas had made. So I got lost and I didn't know what to write. But when it came to the extra credit I knew the answer, I just couldn't explain it well.
Popular posts from this blog
Master piece academy part 5
Young Goodman Brown: When I started reading it I didn't understand it since it had some words they used in the old days. But I got some things or two off the story, I think. What I don't understand or i just want it to be cleared to me is that if it was actually a dream or the witch but some kind of spell on him.
Comments
Post a Comment