Something interesting about the book that I'm reading :
Is that Quentin is 'not' a peeping tom but from the looks of it they don't want to admit it
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Author in progress: I am positive I did a terrible job on my writing. I actually didn't know if it was supposed to be an essay or just answering the questions. And that's what I did, I also got lost because I studied the question our clas had made. So I got lost and I didn't know what to write. But when it came to the extra credit I knew the answer, I just couldn't explain it well.
I believe that imagery, smile, metaphors etc. help explain themes in The Great Gatsby and Prufrock. It cause it gives meaning to the story/theme, it gives the people imagination and helps the story /theme sound amazing in the choice of words and how something small can be something greater and affect part of the story.
Comments
Post a Comment